Important things that you need to know as we start the 2020-2021 Fuel Assistance season
- How to reach us:
- Call us at 508-588-5440 with questions, you can either speak with an Information Specialist
- Check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system. Simply call 508-588-5440 and choose option for 24 hour automated system and follow the voice prompts.
- How to send us your application and other requested documents.
- Mail Drop Box is now available at our 1362 Main Street, Brockton office. Mail box is located at the front of the building.
- Mail information to us.
- Office closed to the public means:
- Mail Drop box is available at 1362 Main Street, Brockton for drop off of applications and/or requested paperwork, or you can mail it to us.
- Copy services are not available until further notice.
- No on-site appointments until further notice
- Do not email documents to our office. For data security reasons we are unable to accept emailed documents.
Program Guidelines and Operations are subject to change without notice.