Self Help Inc., Head Start- Brockton, MA
35hrs/week, up to 52 weeks/year
Provides guidance, direction and technical assistance to Head Start Staff in implementing mental health procedures, provides children with on-site therapeutic services, and conducts individual observations for children to modify and/or develop individual Behavior Plans. Must be skilled at developing, implementing and supporting behavior management techniques to preschoolers in a classroom setting.
Qualifications: Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling or a related field. Clinical experience working with young children and families. Must have proficient computer skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CPR/ First Aid Training
- Health Care, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Generous Earned Incentives & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
- Salary: $22.62- $25.00/hour dependent on education and experience
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and a car
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Self Help, Inc. is a federal contractor, and it is required that all employees are to be fully vaccinated by their first date of employment
Self Help Inc., Head Start provides a quality, comprehensive early childhood program for limited income children and families. We provide an excellent benefit package and professional development. We are seeking applicants who have excellent communication, organizational and team building skills. Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Self Help Inc., An Equal Opportunity Employer
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302