Self Help Inc., Head Start – Brockton, MA
Up to 35hrs/wk during the school year, up to 41weeks/yr
This position includes assisting preschool children board / exit the school bus and ensuring the safety of children while on the bus. Must enjoy working with children.
MUST BE AVAILABLE EARLY AM AND PM HOURS.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- CPR/ First Aid Training
- Health Care, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Generous Earned Incentives & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent.
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license and a car.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19
COVID-19 Mandate and Employment Requirements:
Due to the Biden Administration issuance of an Executive Order (EO) that effectively mandates COVID-19 vaccination for all employees of federal contractors and subcontractors, Self Help, Inc. is a federal contractor, and it is required that all employees are to be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022, or by their first date of employment.
Self Help Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bi-lingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302