Education Disabilities Specialist
Self Help Inc., Head Start Preschool Program- Brockton, MA
$21.97 – $26.50/hour
35 hrs per week / up to 47 weeks per year
As an Education / Disabilities Specialist, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of children by providing a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourages their social/emotional, physical, and intellectual development. You will work with a team of teachers and assist in the design and implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CPR/ First Aid Training
- Health Care, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Generous Earned Incentives & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
Requirements & Qualifications:
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field AND 36 credits in ECE. Must have (4) Special Needs courses.
- EEC Director II certified and at least 2 years of supervisory experience in the field
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs
- Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19
Self Help Inc., Head Start provides a quality, comprehensive early childhood program for limited income children and families. We provide an excellent benefit package. We are seeking applicants who have excellent communication skills, inter-personal, organizational and team building skills. Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Self Help Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302