Self Help Inc., Head Start- Brockton, MA
$16.64 – 23.00/hour
36 hrs /week, 46 weeks/year
Be a part of an interdisciplinary team that provides support to low-income families with preschool children. Complete home visits to help assess client’s strengths and needs and achieve their personal goals. Help facilitate parent workshops and activities. This position will be based at our Brockton site.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CPR/ First Aid Training
- Health Care, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Generous Earned Incentives & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Human Services or related field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 1 year working in the social service field preferred
- Haitian Creole or Spanish speaking
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs
- Self Help, Inc. is a federal contractor, and it is required that all employees are to be fully vaccinated by their first date of employment
Salary dependent on education and experience.
Self Help Inc., Head Start provides a quality, comprehensive early childhood program for limited income children and families. We provide an excellent benefit package. We are seeking applicants who have excellent communication skills, inter-personal, organizational and team building skills. Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Self Help Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-mail or mail resume:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org