Self Help, Inc. (SHI) located in Brockton, MA has a position available for a full /part time Junior Energy Conservation Auditor in the Conservation Program. The mission of Self Help, Inc. is to reduce poverty, increase self-sufficiency and improve the community by providing resources for people to create healthier, better lives and achieve their full potential.
We envision our service area to be a place where all people become self-sufficient and have equal opportunity to reach their full social, civic, and economic potential.
Self Help Inc. offers programs and resources to help individual and families thrive, one of those programs we offer to low income individuals is Energy Conservation. As a member of Self Help Inc., you will be responsible for educating homeowners/tenants about reducing their carbon footprint and lowering their utility bills. You will be assisting our lead energy auditors with residential energy assessments, pre and post quality control inspections for all conservation programs, and appliance management program (AMP) audits.
Self Help, Inc. will provide extensive training to the ideal candidate so they are able to become a MA State Certified Weatherization Auditor and Quality Control Inspector.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be computer literate with the ability to learn programs used in the Conservation Department
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving history and active auto insurance
- Must pass a background check
- Any experience of energy conservation or knowledge of weatherization or heating systems a plus
Salary is based on experience.
Self Help, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact us to apply.