Self Help Inc., Head Start – Brockton, MA
40 hours/week, 52 weeks/year $18-22.00 per hour
We are looking for a Maintenance Worker to join our team. The position will be responsible for disinfecting/sanitizing equipment and facilities; performing general maintenance and minor repair work as necessary and candidate should be mechanically inclined with some knowledge and experience in plumbing, electrical and carpentry. Prefer candidates that can do mowing, snow plowing and be willing to train to run a Bobcat. Must be comfortable working indoors and outside in all weather conditions as necessary.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health Care, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
- Salary: $18.00 to $22.00/hr. dependent on experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general maintenance
- High school diploma / GED
- Ability to obtain Massachusetts Hoisting License and Pass DOT Physical
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Self Help Inc. Head Start is a federal and state funded preschool program, for children ages 3-5 years and is provided to income eligible families. Preference given to former or present Head Start parents that are equally as qualified. Bi-lingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply. A valid MA driver’s license, the ability to lift 50lbs and car are required. Self Help Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302