Self Help Inc., Head Start – Brockton, MA
$15.00-15.50/hr based on experience
37.5hrs/wk, 38 weeks/yr
Self Help Inc. Head Start Preschool Food Service Department is looking for food service personnel.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working under the direction of Food Service Manager and the Head Cook on food preparation for preschool children.
- Packing of food for offsite classrooms using meal documentation forms
- Assists in the delivery and pick up of meals served.
- Dishwashing and general kitchen duties
- Minimum education-High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Food Service.
- Knowledge of Food Allergies Preferred
- Ability to take direction and multi-task in a fast pace high volume environment.
- Must be a reliable, detail-oriented team player with good communication skills.
- Heavy lifting required. Minimum 50 pounds
- Serve Safe Certification Preferred
Preference given to Former or Present Head Start parents who are equally qualified
Self Help Inc., Head Start provides a quality, comprehensive early childhood program for limited income children and families. We provide an excellent benefit package. We are seeking applicants who have excellent communication skills, inter-personal, organizational and team building skills. We offer an excellent benefit package. All positions require the ability to lift 50lbs, a valid MA driver’s license and a car. Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Self Help Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302