Preschool Assistant Teacher
Self Help Inc., Head Start- Brockton, MA
35-37.5/week, up to 47 weeks/yr
TEACH A CHILD, CHANGE A LIFE! We are looking for dynamic, caring early childhood educators! As an Assistant Teacher, you will assist the Teacher and work as part of a team to collaborate in the overall operation of the classroom. You will have the opportunity to impact the lives of children by providing a safe and nurturing learning environment. Come join our supportive, exciting team!
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- CPR/ First Aid Training
- Health Care, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Generous Earned Incentives & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
- Salary: $16.00-19.00/hr. dependent on education and experience
Qualifications & Requirements:
- CDA or Associates Degree in EEC or related field.
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Self Help Inc. Head Start is a federal and state funded preschool program, for children ages 3-5 years that is provided to income eligible families. Bi-lingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Self Help, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, religion, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, political or union affiliation.
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302