Preschool Assistant Teacher
Self Help Inc., Head Start- Brockton, MA
35-37.5/week, up to 47 weeks/yr
TEACH A CHILD, CHANGE A LIFE! We are looking for dynamic, caring early childhood educators! As an Assistant Teacher, you will assist the Teacher and work as part of a team to collaborate in the overall operation of the classroom. You will have the opportunity to impact the lives of children by providing a safe and nurturing learning environment. Come join our supportive, exciting team!
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- CPR/ First Aid Training
- Health Care, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Generous Earned Incentives & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
- Salary: $16.00-19.00/hr. dependent on education and experience
Qualifications & Requirements:
- CDA or Associates Degree in EEC or related field.
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Self Help, Inc. is a federal contractor, and it is required that all employees are to be fully vaccinated by their first date of employment
Self Help Inc. Head Start is a federal and state funded preschool program, for children ages 3-5 years that is provided to income eligible families. Bi-lingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Self Help Inc., An Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302