Receptionist / Data Entry
Self Help Inc., Head Start- Brockton, MA
35 hours/week, 52 weeks/yr $13.00-15.00 per hour
We are looking for a front desk receptionist to join our team. The receptionist will be responsible for monitoring and directing all visitors, answering phones, copying, data entry and other duties as assigned. Must have knowledge of computers, as well as standard office equipment and. Must be comfortable taking staff temperatures upon building entry due to COVID-19.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- Paid Holidays
- Health Care, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability & MORE!
- Employee Earned Incentive Program
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
- Salary: $13.00 to $15.00/hr dependent on education / experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a receptionist
- High school diploma / GED
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must have interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Self Help Inc. Head Start is a federal and state funded preschool program, for children ages 3-5 years and is provided to income eligible families. Preference given to former or present Head Start parents that are equally as qualified. Bi-lingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply. A valid MA driver’s license, the ability to lift 50lbs and car are required. Self Help Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302