Please note the following program and office changes related to COVID-19 safety
(Updated August 26, 2020):
- Fuel Assistance: While our offices are closed to the public the Fuel Assistance Team is here to provide you with services. For more information please visit http://selfhelpinc.org/fuel or call our offices at 508-588-5440.
- Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Program–Our office is currently closed to the public, however CFCE is providing weekly activity emails, information and referrals, virtual activities, literacy bags, and ASQ screenings. Limited outdoor face to face programming will begin in September. Families can contact staff with any needs/questions. Please visit: http://selfhelpcpc.org/ for staff contact information and to view our calendar of activities.
- Food Bank/Attleboro– Hours are: Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays from 1pm-4pm on a drop in basis.
- Hand-In-Hand Senior Case Management– We are currently searching for a new case manager for this program. If you are elderly and are in need of assistance on accessing services right now please contact email@example.com or leave a message anytime at 508-588-0447 x1850. Staff are available to answer calls 8:30-4:00pm (M-W)
- HEAD START– Head Start will be fully open on October 1, 2020. Applications for Fall 2020 can be done over the phone by calling 508-587-1716 OR online at https://selfhelpinc.org/program-services/about-head-start/
- ParentChild+ Program– This is a literacy based home visiting program for low-income and/or ESl families with children 18mth-3 yrs old. All home visits are suspended until further notice, and visits will take place virtually. For more info. on the program please visit https://selfhelpinc.org/program-services/pc/ . We are now accepting applications for the fall. Please contact Gina McGarrigle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-559-1666 x1814
- SNAP Application Assistance– We are able to take SNAP Applications over the phone. Please contact email@example.com or call 508-588-0447 x1850 (M-W)
- VITA Tax Prep– This program has ended and will restart in January 2021
- Weatherization/Conservation: Some limited services are available. Please call 508-580-4481 for more information on what services are available.
- Community Outreach: please contact Self Help if you are in need of any information, referrals or services. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org leave a message anytime at 508-588-0447 x1850. Staff are available to answer calls 8:30-4:00pm (M-W)