- This event has passed.
Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Program-COUNCIL MEETING
April 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Are you an early childhood professional, parent or grandparent, or community member from a town in our service area? We are actively recruiting new Council members. Please register to attend our April Council meeting as a guest, or contact Jen Moriarty at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Self Help Inc. Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) is funded through the MA Department of Early Education and Care’s CFCE grant. We provide FREE services to families that include: parent/child playgroups, literacy groups, parent workshops, and more.
Our service area includes 23 towns; Abington, Avon, Canton, Dedham, East Bridgewater, Easton, Foxboro, Franklin, Hanson, Holbrook, Mansfield, Middleboro, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Norton, Plainville, Randolph, Rockland, Sharon, Stoughton, West Bridgewater, Whitman, and Wrentham.
Interested in learning more and attending our Meeting: REGISTER HERE
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA April 26, 2022 @6pm on ZOOM
- Welcome and Introductions
- Minutes from Feb 15, 2022 Mtg.
- Children’s Book of the Month Discussion
- Strengthening Partnerships Framework
- CFCE Family Ambassador Program Update
- Mental Health Awareness Video Presentation
- Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Approval
- Partner Agency Updates
- CFCE Program Updates
- Featured Family Play Area of the Month
- Next Mtg. Tuesday, June 21, 10:30 AM on Zoom