All NEW client intake appointments can be done over the phone or in-office. You can schedule your intake appointment on-line OR by calling 508-588-5440.
Other important operational information:
- First Time/New applicants can now ASLO APPLY on-line.
- After Intake Appointment, please make sure to mail/drop/fax signed and completed application and all requested documents. Please return your signed application to us ASAP to: Self Help Inc. Home Energy Assistance, 1362 Main Street, Brockton, MA 02301
- Mail Drop Box is now available at our 1362 Main Street, Brockton office. Mail box is located at the front of the building.
- If You have Questions – you can either call us at 508-588-5440 to speak with an Information Specialist, or check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system. Simply call 508-588-5440 and choose option for 24 hour automated system and follow the voice prompts.
- You can also Fax Information to 508-5802-4106 (please note this is NOT the preferred method as docs can sometimes be unreadable)
- Copy services are not available until further notice.
- DO NOT EMAIL documents to our office. For data security reasons we are unable to accept emailed documents.
- Due to the HIGH Volume of Applications and paperwork, we are not able to call each client to confirm we received their application/documents. Please call 508-588-5440 to speak to an information Specialist or to use our automated system.
Program Guidelines and Operations are subject to change without notice.