Important things that you need to know as we start the 2022-2023 Home Energy Assistance season:
How to reach us:
- Call us at 508-588-5440 with questions, you can either speak with an Information Specialist
- Check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system. Simply call 508-588-5440 and choose option for 24 hour automated system and follow the voice prompts.
How to send us your application and other requested documents.
- Mail your information/documents to us: Self Help Inc. Home Energy Assistance, 1362 Main Street, Brockton, MA 02301
- You can Drop your Documents/Applications and/or requested paperwork at our Mail Drop Box: Self Help Inc. Home Energy Assistance, 1362 Main Street, Brockton, MA 02301
- You can also Fax Information to 508-5802-4106 (please note this is NOT the preferred method as docs can sometimes be unreadable)
- Copy services are not available until further notice.
- DO NOT EMAIL documents to our office. For data security reasons we are unable to accept emailed documents.
- Due to the HIGH Volume of Applications and paperwork, we are not able to call each client to confirm we received their application/documents. Please call 508-588-5440 to speak to an information Specialist or to use our automated system.
Program Guidelines and Operations are subject to change without notice.