Education Disabilities Specialist
Self Help Inc., Head Start Preschool Program- Brockton, MA
$22.00 – $30.00/hour
35 hrs. per week / up to 47 weeks per year
As an Education / Disabilities Specialist, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of children by providing a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourages their social/emotional, physical, and intellectual development. You will work with a team of teachers and assist in the design and implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Pension match up to 7%
- 12 – 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CPR/ First Aid Training
- Health Care, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Generous Earned Incentives & MORE!
- Check out Facebook for all the fun things we do here!
Requirements & Qualifications:
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field AND 36 credits in ECE. Must have (4) Special Needs courses.
- EEC Director II certified and at least 2 years of supervisory experience in the field
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs
Self Help Inc., Head Start provides a quality, comprehensive early childhood program for limited income children and families. We provide an excellent benefit package. We are seeking applicants who have excellent communication skills, inter-personal, organizational and team building skills. Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Self Help, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, religion, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, political or union affiliation.
E-mail or mail resume to:
Self Help Inc., Head Start
370 Howard Street
Brockton, MA 02302